Adsense

Thursday 23 October 2014

ZOOMER DINO and ORIGINAL ZOOMER TOY REVIEW!

ZOOMER DINO
What is it? 

Zoomer Dino is the fantastic combo of AI and remote control, with just enough personality to boot! It's a Tyrannosaurus Rex, which moves about the floor on his own and you can also take control too!

It's great how he walks about chatting to himself, dancing and even burping and farting! He reacts to waving in front of his nose and with a few gestures you can get him to sit, speak or whip his tail! Don't pull his tail though! He'll get angry and his eyes will turn red! 

He has cameras and light sensitives which allows him to follow you about and interact with his surroundings. he also uses New "True Balance" technology which allows him to stand on two rolling wheels, this feature is extremely clever as if he falls over, you press a button and he gets himself back up again!


What my son and I thought

As soon as I opened the box I was surprised how small he was. The box makes the Dino look quite chunky. Still very impressive though and had my son giggling from start to finish! He takes an hour to charge for around 30 minutes of playtime, which is pretty good. He's also great just to leave on the floor and let him walk about, he has such a funny personality amazes us with a new trick everytime, he did the "boogie-woogie" the other night!


The Verdict

I reckon it must be every gadget boy's dream to have a pet dino and now they can! Fun to play with and also fun to just watch. Zoomer Dino RRP's at £99.99 but available now for £79.98 at Amazon!



ZOOMER

What is it?

Zoomer is a great little pup! Fully automated and does what he likes, you're unable to control him via remote control, but what you can do is train him, just like a real dog! 

Also, like a real dog and sometimes rather annoyingly he'll ignore you and do his own thing. You really DO have to train Zoomer to do what you want. You also have to keep at it too as Zoomer will forget his tricks if he's not practicing them. 

From "Sit", to "Lay", to "Go Pee Pee" (my son's favorite!) Zoomer does it all. He'll even follow you around and also has a guard function in which he barks at any movement. Zoomer also a few "Easter Eggs" and like Zoomer Dino he'll get angry if you pull his tail. 

This feisty pup also has alot of character, and emotion, "it's all in the eyes" quite literally. Hearts when he's feeling love for his owner, and question marks while he's waiting for instructions. 


What my son and I thought

My son and I love Zoomer, he's the dog we can actually look after, no cleaning up, no feeding, no need for "Walkies". My son loves instructing him and loves it even more when he's disobedient and just rolls over and plays dead; "Naughty Dog" my son always says..hehe.

Like Zoomer Dino he walks about on his own steam and is very fun to watch. Training's the most fun though BUT can be a little annoying if he doesn't understand you.

Oh yeah, it was also hilarious as soon as I got him out of the box and charged him, he made a b-line for my daughters boots and started humping them! How Rude!

The Verdict

A fantastic robo pet, which your kids are bound to get attached to. I think out of the two Zoomer is my favorite as there's a little more to do with him and some of the commands are so funny! 

Zoomer RRP's at £79.99 or on Amazon for a tidy £79! 

No comments:

Post a Comment