Adsense

Sunday 14 February 2021

Gameplay Update! - 8th - 14th Feb

What have we been playing this week? 

Well, as you can see from the below chart, this week it's all been about Harry Potter - Hogwarts battle! As the kids were away for the weekend with their Dad, it gave us the opportunity to have an early Valentines Day!

I gifted my gorgeous partner what she'd always wanted/needed but never actually knew she wanted/needed. 

Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle - The Monster Box of Monsters EXPANSION!! (review incoming!)

So that's been the main focus of our week. We finished off all the Games from the other expansion - Charms & Potions so I hadn't actually managed to play the Monster Box until last night!

My Partner and her kids had a couple of goes to try and defeat old Voldemort. But the first time myself and my Partner played, we smashed it! Teamwork certainly is the key, and EVERYONE needs to have their head in the game, working together. 

Apart from the few goes of Dungeon Roll (solo games by myself and my Partners' Son), we tried learning a new game - Tiny Epic Mechs! I'll soon be reviewing this in a post too, so watch out! (I'll update the link accordingly)


Watch out for my reviews coming up!



No comments:

Post a Comment