Adsense

Thursday 4 March 2021

Gameplay Update! - 22nd - 28th Feb!

 What have we been playing this week?

A little late posting this week, my day job has been mental so not alot of time to put into the blog sadly.. BUT! I have the latest for you!

My son is staying with me this week, and we absolutely love Marvel and anything to do with it, therefore, right there at the top of the list is X-Men Munchkin Marvel!! A fantastic game, with just enough cheeky and naughty moves to inspire my little villain!

Definitely a review in the pipeline for X-Men Munchkin. 

We've also been playing a brand new game to the household - Foul Play! It's a Murder Mystery card game which I will be posting a review of later on this evening!! Check out the website, it's a VERY fun game! 



No comments:

Post a Comment