Adsense

Tuesday 28 October 2014

ASDA Up To Half Price TOYS - NERF RAPIDSTRIKE CS-18


From 14th October (Yes apologies, I'm a little late reporting this!) till the run up to Christmas, over 100 toys are going for up to half price! These are just a few!

What is this?


Specifically, I've got my grubby mitts on the above NERF Rapid Strike CS-18 Blaster in the ASDA Toy sale!

It's BIIG and nice and heavy! I like it when toys are heavy as it makes me feel like I've got my money's worth! It also comes with a massively long clip for 18 darts, and guess how many darts you get? THAT'S RIGHT! 18!

You may have guessed by now that my son gets to try all the toys and gadgets I review, he especially loves any toys which are projectile based and that he can fire at his Daddy! Now although this blaster was a little on the big side, he still managed to hold it up and squeeze off a few darts before he got tired, he's only 5 but he gave it a good try!


What the boy thought

As per the above, my son would have loved to play with this more, COME ON NERF! MAKE A JUNIOR SERIES! 

A hefty but great working blaster, it has yet to misfire and clog. The sight is built in to the blaster which is a nice touch, and also quite accurate (Just fire a little higher than your target..)

I also admire that the clip is nice and long, although it fires so fast you could do with another clip! That's just me being triggerhappy though! hehe.. 


The Verdict

A great looking blaster which any teen would love to have!

From my point of view, I think the RRP of £40 would have been a little too much for this, however with ASDA helping out the £25 price tag was more than cheap enough!

This is available in store NOW!! Get it while stocks last!

No comments:

Post a Comment