Adsense

Monday 3 November 2014

ZIP Earphones! Review!


What are they?

They are a set of funky earphones, of which the leads have been made inside a zip strap. Quite ingenious really, when you are not using the headphones you can zip them up, protecting the lead and also while zipped up its also quite difficult to tangle the leads (which are a lengthy 130cms long!). These also come in an array of colours including orange, black and pink, see right:




What I thought

These headphones look great. I love gadgety, quirky stuff and these fit the bill. The sound is also really good and considering the price they're really worth it. The only thing that does bother me is that although the sound is clear you do get some added noise from the movement of the leads.

The zipping of the leads work really well and it doesn't really tangle, but sometimes a little stiff  to zip up. 

The Verdict

These have a great style and is a really great idea to keep your headphones neat. My current headphones are forever tangling so it's nice just to get these out and use them straight away. It's not all good news though I'm afraid, despite the 2 sizes of spongy rubber provided, my ears aren't used to these types of headphones so they got quite sore and kept falling out. My wife tried them on though and she said they were fine, so I may just have dodgy ears! I would love to see an "over the ear" variant of these though.. they'd be very appealing!

These 'Thumbs Up!' ZIP Earphones are available right now from thehut.com at a very decent £9.99! 




No comments:

Post a Comment