Adsense

Monday 20 July 2015

Smart Eggs Puzzle Review! The Next Rubiks Cube?


What is it?

Its a new puzzle in the shape of an egg and the aim is to pop a bar into the top and eventually work your way through and around the egg and get the bar to drop through the bottom.

What I thought

A very clever concept and ingenious design, so many pathways in such a tiny egg. It's really quite difficult the first few times. The egg I'm reviewing was the easiest level but even so was a little testing on my patience. You can see from the picture that there are four other levels. 

It is however quite fun and you can add to this by timing yourself and your buddies. I just liked the way I could fiddle with it while on the phone, it was also made me happier knowing I could do it without really thinking about it too much :) .

The Verdict

A really fun, portable puzzle! A great Idea for smart kids on long journeys, especially the more difficult leveled eggs!

I'm going to look into getting the harder levels actually. They RRP at £5.99 So they don't break the bank either! NOW Available in Waterstones Stores! 

Get yours right now online from Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment