Adsense

Tuesday 6 May 2014

NEWS! We Saw the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!! :P

At John Lewis Oxford street!!! 

So, we were just walking around mining our own business, when all of a sudden, down the isles strutted TWO of the Ninja Turtles! Raphael and Donatello made their way around the toy section for pictures and to say hello (well wave anyway) to any kid or big kid in their midst.

My son gasped, "Look mummy! It's the Ninja Turtles!!" "there's my favourite one too"!

So my son naturally got his picture taken with each of them, to my excitement (yes mine, big kid at heart!) they had a few helpers giving out goody-bags filled with a TMNT Plasticine kit (Donatello was the one we got!) a 'Coming soon' product card, and a RED BANDANNA! My son was thrilled and immediately wanted to try on the bandanna. I feel this sudden attraction to The Famous Foursome will create toy wants! So keep a eye out for more Turtle posts!


Totally made our day! Thanks again John Lewis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment