Adsense

Thursday 19 June 2014

Ready Steady Musical Giraffe Safari GO! Review!


What is it?

A very funky, musical racing Giraffe! 

So you press the Giraffe's head down (made of a soft rubber) which for little hands is also very easy to press and the Giraffe will sound a 5 second countdown. While it does this it will sound a kind of revving sound and vibrate while flashing red. 


Until BOOM! He's off!! (see below, too quick for my camera even!)

Pretty darn fast too! If the revving and flashing red didn't my my princess's attention, the green flashing, music blaring and speeding towards her did! 


What the lil' Lady thought

It's a fantastic toy and watching my baby play for the first time was hilarious; while the car was revving she just stared at it inquisitively, until he went green and started to speed, her face completely changed into a giggly madness and as it flew past her she spun herself around on her bum to watch it. Then just looked up at me and laughed!

Now my lil' one is over the initial shock, she gets all excited while it revs then tries to chase after it when it zooms off! So I think as a result she'll be crawling properly very soon! (at the moment she moves one knee forward and drags to other along behind her it's so cute!)


The Verdict

This car is a lot of fun! My daughter loves banging on the head of the Giraffe to get him going! A great toy to help your little one crawl or toddle after! 


Ready Steady Musical Giraffe Safari GO! RRP is £12.99, please feel free to check it out at Amazon using my search at the side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment