Adsense

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Dad Tech! The Creative MUVO 10 Bluetooth and NFC Speaker Reivew!


What is it?

Basically, it's an NFC and Bluetooth Speaker. In reality it's so much more! 

Due to the NFC and Bluetooth capabilities you can also use this speaker for handsfree communications (including high quality mic!) with your smartphone or device.

Not just for smartphones using the 'audio in' you can listen to mp3's too! and the sound is brilliant! Clear and crisp with added "high Input Bass"! 

Chargeable via USB you can also charge your devices via USB.

Have a little look at the diagram on the right from the handbook. The layout is simple in design and you only need a few buttons to get the best out of it, which is great! 

What I thought? 

Now I'm like a house husband whereby all my duties are in the kitchen, apart from cooking. While I'm washing up or sorting the washing I like to either listen to my podcasts or watch a movie on my iPad, for which this speaker is BRILLIANT!

Oh my goodness, it's SO loud! I was watching a movie and all of a sudden guns were blazing! I jumped out of my skin and nearly ducked for cover!!

Also I'm an ex-bass player so I really like to hear a bass when I listen to music, well.. the bass port on the back provides a really nice LOUD bass, there's no vibration when turned up and sounds fantastic! 

I can also see this being used in a a bigger environment due to the good quality and LOUDNESS, offices and small shops would benefit from this. Of course homes who like their wireless audio devices for parties etc. 

It's also extremely portable, with a nifty handle at one end. Being completely honest upon opening I thought it was a little on the large side, however you can stand this on it's side or up at one end.

Also comes in 3 colours!:

Black
Blue
Green


The Verdict

A nifty bluetooth speaker which is versatile and sleek in design. This works, VERY well. For me it's perfect and I'm sure for the average family it would be very handy too for those camping trips away and countless kids parties! 

This RRP's at £49.99 and is a steal for the quality you get, available at most electronics stores and Creative's website directly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment