Adsense

Thursday 7 August 2014

PAC-MAN'S GONE SOFT! It can mean only one thing..PLUSHIES! Review!

(Apologies for the stock photo, my camera is out of action..)

What is it? 

PAC-MAN! as a plush toy! He's so cute and cuddly! 

To celebrate the release of the new Pac Man game - 'PAC-MAN AND THE GHOSTLY ADVENTURES 2', Bandai have brought out these great plushies!

He's nice and soft and squigy, and at 7" that's pretty big for your child!


What the boy thought?

I personally love his long nose! gives him so much more character than the original Pac! 

I've let my son play the original Pac-man a few times on my phone and he LOVES it! he immediately made the connection when I showed him this, "PAC-MAN!! COOOOOL!!" so yeah, I think it's a hit! 

I also think it's great how bandai have kept the big eyebrows and long nose from the original on the right. Long gone are Pac's days of being just a yellow circle with a wedge missing!  


The Verdict

A great plush toy which is a great size and masses of character. Both me and my son can't WAIT to play the new game!! 

RRP around £10! These are available on Amazon, check it out using my search bar on the right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment