Adsense

Monday 19 September 2016

Full List of Star Wars Rogue One Toys To Be Released on 30th September!!


OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! A FULL list??!

Please see below and make a checklist of what you want! 

Feel free to share your top three with me on my twitter @scavengeruk using #scavengerukpodcast, you never know! YOU COULD BE MENTIONED ON THE NEXT EPISODE!

So far only Toys R Us have announced and confirmed they will be doing a Midnight opening.. I've been desperately trying to confirm with Smyths Toys as they had ForceFriday last year, they currently don't know and have advised to keep checking their website for updates. 





Personally, MY top 3 are as follows:

1.  Imperial Stormtrooper (Voice Changer Helmet)
2. Blast-tech OR Spin Action Lightsabers (more for my son than me :) )
3. DisneyStore Elite Series - K-2SO & C2-B5

Please download my latest Episode (6) of the Scavenger UK Podcast! Some good stuff on there! Listen out for Episode 7 in October! 




No comments:

Post a Comment