Adsense

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Star Wars book review!: The Original TOPPS trading card series, Volume3! Return of the Jedi!!

I told you I'd be back from time to time!! I'm just doing some editing on the most recent Episode (5) of the podcast but I thought it'd be rude if I didn't tell you about this amazing book!


What is it?

Its the 3rd in the Volumes of the TOPPS trading card collection! 


What I thought

Like the first two volumes, Abrams and Chronicle have published this outstanding coffee table read for collectors and non. 

Its another chance to relive your childhoods and reminisce in the old quiz questions, bio's and tons of other information on the backs of the cards. Both sides are illustrated on ever page of the book. 

Another great forward by Gary Gerani the original Editor for the series! This book finishes up with some ORIGINAL TOPPS Cards stuck in the back. However my one gripe with this is that the stickers they've used are impossible to remove without damaging the book! So that was a little annoying.. Darn my curiosity! hehe..

Just look at some of the pictures, I keep picking this up and now my son's got involved too, learning new things and genuinely intrigued with these "really old" cards!


The Verdict

Again an awesome coffee table read, so easy to pick up, lots of great info on every one of these cards and I like the fact that even though I was a kid when these were out, I don;t feel like I missed out on this collection as this book HAS THEM ALL!!!

Available from TODAY! Get it on Amazon! NOW! for only £14.18! BARGAIN!







No comments:

Post a Comment