Adsense

Tuesday 17 September 2013

CRACKER DRINKS CO: The Little Cracker's - Blackcurrant & Cherry / Pear & Vanilla Juice Drinks

What?

Two new flavoured juices specifically aimed at kids! "100% Natural, pure fruit juice with a splash of water...and no added sugar..."

Packaging:


Includes the traditional black and creme packaging from Cracker. To make the packaging more fun for kids, Cracker have introduced the Fruit Heads! They are a group of health and fun loving fruit flavoured buddies;


Vicky Vanilla, Peter Pear, Billy Blackcurrant & Cheeky Cherry.

Each have their own personalities and you can view the website below for more info.


Taste:



Pear & Vanilla - My Son's response to his first taste was, 'I can taste pear..but it tastes funny..' I don't think he was very impressed. I tried a carton to myself and thought it was OK. I think the reason it was a little strange is because my son is used to having proper Juice with his breakfast. Although these are 'Proper' juice, they are watered down and I believe it may have just a little too much water in there, you lose the natural-ness of the flavours and ends up tasting a little like a weak mix-up drink.
The 'pear'ing of these two flavours was surprising too, I'm not sure if they work.

Blackcurrant and Cherry - This one was much nicer with a strong smell and taste of cherry. My Son really loved this one. The flavours went together well, although I think the cherry took over a little. Again, I think there was a little too much water.


The Verdict:


These were both nice in their own ways. I preferred the Blackcurrant and Cherry as the Pear one is an acquired taste. Would be perfect in a lunchbox, helping your children get one of their five a day. I just wish these weren't so watered down so the fuller flavour would come out.



How much?:



A pack of 3 retails at £1.49. Please visit http://www.littlecrackerdrinks.com/ for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment