Adsense

Friday 13 September 2013

NEW TRACKER Bar! White Chocolate Chip!

What?

A twist on the old OLD classic! Tracker have been going for 25 years now! 
I remember having a Tracker in MY packed lunch! I also remember raiding the biscuit jar for these tasty gooey snacks! Now they've gone all out and created a creamy white chocolate version!

The look!

I hadn't had one of the for quite some time, but I believe the Tracker may have shrunk a little! I know I've grown but really, 8cm's?! Other than the size, it looks YUMMY!! 
A quick note about the packaging, the white chocolate chunks kind of look like peices of cheese..a little odd..!

The taste!

Now, being honest, I've not had a tracker since being a kid and I thought this would just turn out to be another one of those products which as a kid tastes fantastic! then as time goes by, rules change and additives etc are taken out and the product totally loses it's flavour.. e.g. Refreshers... totally bugs me!! ANYWAY..


This is NOT one of those products! As above, I used to get VERY greedy with these bars and this White Choc Chip version has just as much taste if not MORE than the Milk Choc Chip! From the satisfying squidge as you bite down on the peanuts and gooey topping to the crunch of the wheaty oatiness of the bottom layer, this bar really is good!






What the boy thought...

With my above delicate tasting in mind, I gave this bar to my son and he gobbled this down in what seemed like seconds! "do you like it"? "yeah, it's very good"! With my suspicions confirmed, I will definitely be stocking up on these for when he starts school in September. I know I moaned earlier about the size of the bar, but it's actually a perfect size for a sweet treat for a 5 year old.

How much??

The Tracker 6 pack comes in at £1.99 a box and the Single bar's are 50p each, pretty good really, compared to some of the other snack bars on the market.. For more info and activities go to www.tracker-bar.co.uk.

ERE' TRACKER!, HOW ABOUT AN EXTRA LARGE VERSION FOR THE BIG BOYS!?!
TRACKER XL, COMING SPRING 2014!!:


Please check out my other reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment